Sunday 23 September 2012

Gatebil September 2012


here's the shots from Gatebil, September 2012 (better late than never:-)
I came late to the event and "had" to leave early because of  the rain that came during the "Breisladd" competition. But IMHO I got some " keepers", even though I was there only a short time. Some of you have probably seen some of the shots earlier on my facebook page. But still there are some unpublished photos here. And not least, the quality of the pictures is much better here than on facebook. Remember to click on the pictures to see them LARGE !  

Now I´m heading out to Rudskogen again, with the trunk full of equipment (Including my Rig-pro boom + + ) So stay tuned !

Enjoy, and remember to share my facebook page with other car and Photo geeks !

And hey, have you heard that I'm a part of the Trackinvaders team? If not, check out the awesome site here and the Trackinvaders facebook page here.

 Jonny Smith from Fifth Gear getting ready for drifting in the "breisladd" competition. How it turned out, you can se on Fifth Gear next year.
 Jonny Smith from Fifth Gear posing for the crowd !

1 comment:

  1. Utrolig fine bilder. Ser virkelig ut som nyanskaffelsen gir resultat, for dette er knallskarpt!

    ReplyDelete