Monday 15 August 2011

Racing NM at Rudskogen racetrack, 13.08.2011

Had a great day at Rudskogen racetrack when I went to see and photograph racing NM (Norwegian championship in asphalt racing). The weather on Saturday was super nice, as opposed to those who chose to come on Sunday :-)
There were 6 different classes racing:

GT racing (class 1,2,3 and 4)
Seven racing
Formula basic
Historic racing (cars from the 60's and 70's)
Shortcar
Porsche club racing.

All photographs are taken with a Nikon D700 and a 70-200 2.8 lens (Some also with a 1.7 teleconverter) + 16-35 f4 VRII
There are a lot of pictures in the blog this time as there where a lot of different cars to photograph :-)
 
If you miss a picture of a specific car (your car for example), then send me a mail or leave a comment and I'll see if I have pictures of it (I have MANY more pictures !) I took pictures on Saturday at all races between 14.00 and 19.00 :-)


Enjoy, and as always click on the pictures to see them larger.....




















































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment